1. I was making small talk with the fellow behind me as we waited for the service to start at the prison on Sunday. I mentioned that I like the taste of strawberries. He replied, “I like the taste of freedom.” Well, that was awkward.
2. One of the best feelings in the world is having a puppy lick between your toes. While eating strawberries.
3. How is Mitt Romney going to criticize Obamacare without looking like a flip-flopper? It seems fitting that he is represented by John Kerrey in Obama’s practice debates.
4. I’ve seen enough mothers behaving badly—and being rewarded for it by the courts—that I understand why a young man would want a prenuptial agreement. It’s still wrong, but I get it.
5. How is the water temperature of Lake Michigan only 56 degrees? And yet given our heat and humidity, that still sounds tempting.
6. Are professors who prepare on-line classes digging their own graves?
7. When LeBron asks to come home the year after next, will he seem like a mercenary or a hero doing the right thing?
8. Protestants must stand against the government’s insistence that Catholic institutions fund health insurance that violates their conscience. A lot is at stake here.
9. Why is it so hard to find an inexpensive bike with a chain, pedal breaks, and no gears?
10. We may think that our dog likes us, but really the only thing he loves is food.